Functionality available only with ON Climate
With ON Climate’s groundbreaking update, a market first, banks can be ready with transition risk impact analysis today, aligned with the US Federal Reserve’s expectations. In accordance with the latest Fed guidelines, banks can now assess climate risk impact (financed emissions and transition risk) on their loan portfolio from 2023 to 2050, annually at a borrower, industry, sector, and portfolio level.
ON Climate enhances reporting efficiency and provides valuable insights
Report financed emissions trajectory on annual basis to stakeholders.
Educate stakeholders and adjust climate strategy
ON Climate enables banks to:
- Understand how climate risk impacts their portfolio (both in the short term and long term).
- Incorporate climate risk in day-to-day credit processes.
- Define an optimal strategy for external climate reporting.
Instantly compare transition risk progress year-over-year and understand changes over the loan duration
- Identify high-risk migration borrowers and prioritize them for reviews.
- Identify sectors/industries that move to high risk over the portfolio tenure and decide lending strategies.
- Identify lending potential of high-risk borrowers that move to low risk over the next 4-5 years.
- Generate risk heatmaps to showcase transition risk migration over time horizons for your reporting needs.
ON Climate Product Tour
Check out the self-guided tour and see how ON Climate enables you to address the growing regulatory demand to evaluate, measure, and report on climate-related risk and financed emissions.
Let's get ON with it
Discover how Fintech is revolutionizing the commercial banking approach to climate risk assessment, management, and monitoring.
Request a demo
Request a personalized demo to discover what ON Credit Intelligence can do for your bank.
What We’ll Cover:
- What makes our technology different
- How rapidly you’ll see results
- Ease of installation and cost benefits
- Current customers and outcomes