Discover how to transform the performance and management of your entire loan book - to lend smarter, lend faster, and lend more
ON Industries | Industry insight with impact
It's time for a completely different, forward-looking view of future industry performance, drawn from one of the largest commercial lending data sets in the market. ONci's growing dataset represents over $550B of data across Commercial & Industrial lending including automotive, agriculture, energy, industrial, manufacturing, construction sectors, and more.See industry insights today
- Early warning indicators flag potential credit issues enabling a faster response and better credit outcomes.
- Automate manual touchpoints in the annual review process to improve efficiency and free up team time to originate more loans.
- Identify potential defaults and covenant breaches faster and earlier to minimize defaults and credit losses.
- Identify vulnerable borrowers that require a detailed review and reduce team time spent on performing borrowers.
- Assess the difference between businesses at a granular level (where significant variations exist) to better understand risk and create tailored credit policies.
- Automate aspects of the review process to conduct ongoing reviews vs point in time (e.g. annual reviews) – saving time and improving efficiency.
- Monitor loans with the same rigor as you underwrite them.
- Incorporate scenario analysis, historical trends, and peer performance into monitoring and reviews.
- 274 industry forecast models and L5 NAICS code analysis.
- Scenario analysis can enhance existing decision-making processes, or act as a strong independent challenge and model validation.
- Relevant sector insights when you need them to support client engagement and credit decisions.
- Relationship managers have genuine relationships with customers by managing ahead of industry-driven financial hardship and potential default events.
- Lower losses mean more capital available for lending
- Granular, bottom-up, forward-looking insight enables an independent framework to assist with qualitative overlays to risk rate loans and free up capital.
- Continuous monitoring, with early warning indicators driven by leading operating metrics results in a ‘trusted partner’ status.